Friday, September 15, 2017

Mail Order Girlfriend?


It's Funny Friday
by Vlad

Oh my feathers,I am so vulturited (excited), I have a girlfriend and she'll be here maybe today or tomorrow.  Her name is Gertie, isn't that the prettiest name in the whole wide world?  YES!

Gertie is coming from Miss Wendy over at
Ravenwood Whimzies
(that is where I was born too)
https://www.facebook.com/RavenwoodWhimzies/
I will have another post and pictures  when she arrives next Friday.  Prudence wants me to write the post.
See you next Friday.

Much Vulture Love
Vlad ♥

1 comment:

  1. That is such an exciting thing to look forward to! Will you decorate vulture eggs for Easter???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence